The second film in the Made by Hand series, The Knife Maker, focuses on Joel Bukiewicz of Cut Brooklyn. Joel painstakingly makes beautiful knives by hand while breaking down the true meaning of craftsmanship: the people. Just two films in and this is one of the most inspirational series I’ve seen in a long time. Wonderfully shot and edited too.
“Introducing Final Cut Pro X”
- Apple: Here's Final Cut Pro X.
- Editors: This is an outrage. Where is EDL? Where is OMF?! What have you done with XML?!
- Apple: Shut up, nerds. Here it is. It's the future.
- Editors: So help me God, I will switch to Adobe Premiere.
- Apple: You do that.
- Editors: That's it. I'm switching now. I am NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH.
- Apple: Enjoy.
- Editors: Here I go. Adobe Premiere. Here I go.
- Apple: Steve Jobs!
- THE END